Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Oooooohhhh... ouch. My stomach is burning. I just had a bean and chili burrito with salsa that the neighbor brought over last night. The salsa has red chili peppers in it, the dried little ones that are whole. Green onions and purple onions. Tomatoes, of course. Good stuff.

So I was just about to blog about the "projects" I had planned for today. Continue the gravitation from the sink area. I was going to clean under the sink and maybe try to clean off the pipes which are so ugly and grungy looking. Then I was going to tackle the counter on the right side of the oven. I also promised myself I'd clean a path in my bedroom so I don't have to almost fall and break my neck when I get out of bed in the middle of night.

But then I got a FlyLady email and she says to clean my front porch. Only in our case, the entryway is our back porch. Boy, does it need some attention! I did pick up some clothes that were on the floor by the washing machine that were covered with dirt and sand and washed them last night. But the porch needs a LOT of attention. The email said to spend only 15 minutes. I'm hoping ds2 will help me tackle this, since we'll get 30 minutes worth of work done if we both work for 15 minutes on it. It would sure be nice to sit outside on the couch like we used to be able to (can't now, it's really bad off). I should take before and after pictures...

I also really, really need to get hoof trims done. At very least, for my milkers. Hopefully I can persuade ds2 to help me with that, too. I also need to do the finances and get the mortgage check written.

Until next time.

No comments: