Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hogging the Bed

I was reading one of my books on the American Pitbull Terrier a couple of nights ago and found that they can grow to weights of 75. LJ was 74 last time we weighed him, and he is not even one year old yet. He is one muscular little boy. He is long and lean. That is our bed he's lying on -- it is a queen-sized bed -- he dwarfs it! It looks like maybe a regular-sized bed.

He is not so happy when I come to bed, and make him move over. Sometimes he even grumbles at me. When he does that, he gets OFF the bed until I give him permission to get back up.

He continues to be THE BEST dog I've had in my entire life. He remains friendly and loving with people, even when the meter reading guy comes onto the property, he's right there nuzzling the guy's hand.

Until next time.

No comments: