I don't experience insomnia very often. I used to experience it a lot more in my "dieting" days, back in my thirties. But it is rare nowadays. I looked back through my blog to see if I'd blogged about having insomnia, and the last time I mentioned it was on July 28, 2006 Insomnia Strikes. It usually seems to be nutrition related. My stomach does feel funny. Not quite like I'm hungry, but kind of like something isn't right. Kind of like I feel hungry, but not. Hard to describe. I drank some kombucha, thinking maybe it was a bit of indigestion. My "diet" has been dismal lately. Why today I even ate a Twinkie and drank Dr. Pepper! I am not eating many traditional, whole foods, instead I'm relying on quick foods. Also, I sometimes wonder if it's not a low blood sugar thing going on.
I went to bed late as it was, 11pm. I slept until 12:30pmam. By 1am, I was up and on the computer for a while. I realized I was hungry and I ate a bagel with cream cheese. I drank some milk and went back to bed and just laid there. Finally at 2:45am, I decided to just get up for a while. I washed three loads of dishes and I shined the sink. Wiped off the stove and the counter to the left of the stove. Started to declutter it just a bit. Need to work on that area more tomorrow. It is definitely a "hotspot".Tomorrow Today is a big day for me. I can't just stay up, I'll be exhausted. I am finally starting to feel a bit tired, so maybe I can go back to bed and try to sleep again.
Ds2 is going to help me do hoof trims and we will hit the house quickly for half an hour, doing that Sunday house blessing thing. The house stayed pretty neat all week long. Usually when we clean up, we don't do another for like a month. I can already see, if we hit the house again today, we will get a little bit more cleaned up. I'm actually feeling kind of excited about it.
I have to remember to wash clothes tomorrow.
Until next time.
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Insomnia
Labels: FlyLady
Posted by RawMilkStar at 4:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment