Saturday, December 08, 2007

Dog Greeters


This is what it looks like when we come home every day... well, when it's still daylight out. All our dogs gather at the gate to greet us. They have all learned to stay inside the fence when the gate opens.

I'm cleaning today. Working on the living room. And feeling a bit melancholy today. And tired. And overwhelmed, as usual. I had to work yesterday, and I will have to work Monday through Friday again next week.

I bought some pretty material to make a "scrubs" top for my boss for Christmas. She's already given us our gifts, but I haven't brought them home from work yet. I hope it won't take too many hours to sew it together.

I am hoping to get my snowman display set up at work soon and will photograph it for my blog.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of your snowman display.

-ds2