Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Secret Santa 2007

Every year the company for which I work has a gift exchange. This year my Secret Santa (thank you, FC!) got me a pair of snowman socks, and one of those way cool digital keychain photo albums.

I was so danged tired yesterday, and thank God, ds2 took the initiative to throw hay and milk last night. That gave me 45 more minutes to do other things last night. One thing I did was load the keychain album's drivers to my laptop and started charging it. That takes three hours. I also worked on getting the family Christmas cards addressed and ready for mailing. I was in bed by 8pm but couldn't sleep past 3am this morning, so I took the opportunity to gather up 60 photos for the keychain album. I loaded them on the way to work, using the laptop while dh drove. This is a really neat little tech toy! Grandparents all over will be thrilled to receive one of these things with pictures already loaded of the grandchildren.

Until next time.

No comments: