Yesterday morning it was cold and foggy! The visibility was very low and dh was driving along this one long stretch of rural highway when suddenly the signal lights peeked out of the fog. We stopped for a few minutes and I snapped several photos.

And then I turned to the traffic coming up behind us and caught this 18-wheeler. I have always wanted to use the "clouds" filter in Photoshop but never had reason to... but I thought it would look cool here. The first image has a 18% opacity of clouds filtered over it. The second photo is straight from the camera.
Until next time.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Foggy Morning
Labels: Just Stuff
Posted by RawMilkStar at 6:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You and your camera will be ready for the next UFO that lands here..
Ps; Sorry to hear about Hannah.
Post a Comment