I only have a snowman collection at work. My boss has given me most of my snowmen in the past five years that I started collecting them.
I didn't put my snowmen up last year, I was far too sad to celebrate holidays. But this year I'm grateful and thankful and I like seeing my snowmen on my desk. So I set them up this morning before work. You can click on the images below for a larger version.


The other thing I love to do at this time of year, well, after Christmas is shop at Target when they have their 90% off clearance sales. I didn't do that last year either. I get to buy a lot of stuff because my boss and some coworkers like to get the sales, too, but they can't usually make it.
Until next time.
Monday, December 10, 2007
My Snowman Collection
Labels: Holiday Banter, Just Stuff
Posted by RawMilkStar at 6:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I did not know you collected snowmen. Cute collection.
Post a Comment