Friday, December 21, 2007

My Progress So Far Today







Let's see what I've accomplished on my list so far today...

I put black photo corners on one picture, cut some scrapbooking paper into a 5x7 and put one picture in the wedding book.

Other than the things on my list, I did get something done. I played around with the Make Your Own Kaleidoscope making some more kaleidoscopes. Alright? It's relaxing for me to play on my computer. Aside from that, these are the other things I accomplished:

  1. Washed and dried our bedding
  2. Defrosted the our upright freezer
  3. Inventoried the food in the freezer and posted a list to the front of it
  4. Baked more butternut squash to make Pioneer Woman's Butternut Squash Puree
  5. Washed two loads of dishes (put away one)
  6. Wiped the kitchen counters
  7. Mixed and blended the squash and refrigerated it for later
I've got milking duty tonight. It has been like a wonderful vacation that ds2 has provided by milking the past four evenings. Thanks again.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes well, as for me, I have my own list of things I need to do. First things first, I have to go get the CD player out of the car.


Second things second, I need to realize that I could just as easily load the sermons onto my digital recorder (it can probably double as a kevPod) and skip the burning of CDs and hazardous fast-forwarding and rewinding. Plus, then it can be taped to my back or something- that CD player is heavy as a stone. A light stone.

Love, ds2