I mentioned in a post over the weekend that I have a goal to have 500 posts by December 31. I'm starting to think that's a very tall order. This is my 458th published post. That means I have 42 to go. That means I need to post 2 a day for most of this month. Whew.
I'm gonna work on it though.
Until next time.
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Tall Order - 500 Posts
Labels: Just Stuff
Posted by RawMilkStar at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I must say that I am impressed that your posts are not showing much of a suffering from being rushed.
Personally...I have to spend two hours on a post, or it's not gonna be very good. Care to share details of how you post? It's easy. Make one window a post posting about your other post in the other window. Time-in every 5 minutes or so. Extra- free- post. Get it?
Post a Comment