Written on April 24, 2007 at 12:41pm. I'm not sure why I never hit "Publish Post"on this one.
I've been poor in my life. I've never been homeless, at least not as an adult, and I've maintained my good credit standing throughout the years I was a "welfare" mom.
I made a decision a few years ago, to stop "crying poormouth".
I understand people who have managed to stop smoking are the biggest critics of smokers, so it follows that a former poormouth crier would become a critic of those who cry poormouth.
Things like people who can't afford to chip in even $2 to a baby shower gift for a coworker. Come on, who can't afford TWO bucks? Do you think these same people had Starbucks in the last week? Probably.
I guess a part of me envies these poormouth criers, because they are rather admirable, saving all those pennies.
But it's really wrong, when a PC actually has money, lots of money, savings, etc., but they still cry poormouth.
I don't want to live the rest of my life that way. I admit, I did it for many years, and I wish I'd stopped sooner.
Until next time.
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Resurrected Post: Crying Poormouth
Labels: Just Stuff
Posted by RawMilkStar at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment