Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What's In The Bag?

I picked up another knitting bag on clearance ($4 - yeah, I know their clearance prices leave something to be desired) at Walmart a few weeks back. While my husband drives, I have been knitting on my vest, on the way home from work.

I was stumped for about a week, and kept reading and rereading the pattern. Finally this past Sunday I asked Pastor's Wife for a pow-wow as she is the only other person I know in real life who knits, and is a more advanced knitter than myself. I have only been knitting for three years now. The pattern was slightly confusing to her, and she advised that I just ignore some of the directions, which was what I was thinking, so it was nice to have confirmation on which ones to ignore. ;-) So here's the back.

And after I got past my slump, I'm moving steadily along on the left front. I have to continue until the armhole is 9.5".

I'm REALLY going to have to step up the posting if I'm going to have 500 before the end of the year.

Until next time.

No comments: