I'm finally done with the kitchen. It took three hours. Dh did the bulk of the dishes this morning so not many dishes, but the counters all needed to be wiped and scrubbed, along with the stove and floor. I also washed cabinet doors and pulled out the stove to clean under it. I've found when I do it more often it is much easier to clean. Don't even ask me about refrigerators...
My back and neck still feel stiff from working on the beading earlier. I really need to figure out how to do it without putting my body in distress. I'm feeling a bit obsessed with it and am going to work another line of thread and then start on something else.
Until next time.
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Clean Kitchen: 3 Hours
Posted by RawMilkStar at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment