As usual, I'm having trouble getting motivated.
Sometimes I use music to get me going, but after I read this article yesterday I was a bit chagrined to discover that I may give up listening to my favorite music. It slams Contemporary Christian Music claiming that an estimated 95% is not Biblical.
Anyway, here is my plan. I'm going to get off this computer and head into the kitchen. I'm setting the timer for 30 minutes and I'm going to see how much I can accomplish. Since I had the kitchen cleaned up yesterday, except for the floor, it shouldn't take more than half an hour.
My next 30 minutes will be either: Tackle the living room, or bead another line on the veil.
The next 30 minutes will be the reverse of whatever I chose - you know, if I beaded, I'll clean the living room and vice versa.
I'm getting so close on being done with the edge beading on the veil. I have about five feet to go (about 2 hours or so). I've asked the guys to stop by JoAnn's and pick up another package of the beads so I can finish and start on the pearl clusters. It is beautiful.
Some time today I also need to clean ds1's bedroom, fold laundry and put it away (it's so much easier to do one load at a time!). I've already printed out all the statements for our checking and credit card accounts so I want to get to that today, too. It's been six weeks since I last worked with our finances. OUCH!
See you around 11:20am.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Today's Housework
Posted by RawMilkStar at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment