It was raining when I got up this morning, so I had to wait to milk until 8am. That's very late, but the goats wouldn't come out of the barn without dragging them so there was no point in hurting myself trying to get milking done ON TIME. If it were a work morning I'd have no other choice. The other morning - a work day, mind you - it was raining and it stopped right about 3:05am and started back up at 3:45. Perfect timing.
Since I could get out to milk, I decided to work on the wedding program. I have it together for the most part. Ds2 is thinking about memorizing a poem that dh wrote for me last December, and reading it during the ceremony. But he's not sure he can read it. He says it is kind of emotional and made his stomach hurt (he read through it so we could see how long it takes to read - 2 minutes, 11 seconds). I told dh we might need to get someone else to read it. Not a woman, she'll be crying. I have a person in mind if ds2 thinks he can't do it.
So I need to scan the picture I'm going to use for the cover of the program. I don't own a scanner that works. I rarely need one, but I really need to invest in one.
I think I'm going to take a nap.
Until next time.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Putting The Program Together
Labels: Wedding
Posted by RawMilkStar at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment