Friday, August 24, 2007

Tuna Time!

All the kitties love tuna!

The kittens have learned "Here, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty" very nicely and come running when they hear me calling. Especially in the morning after milking. Lionel has even begun to associate the pail with milk and was milling around my ankles mewing when I was getting ready to go OUT to milk yesterday morning.

Dear honey opened a can of tuna and all the cats came running. They all know the can opener sound, too. Here you can see the little kittens have pushed their way into the can of tuna. Poor Presh didn't even get a lick in, although she was trying to get a lick when the little boys pushed her aside. Tiger can't believe this is happening. Blogger has a new video feature and I'm trying to upload a video of the kittens. It is so cute. They keep pulling the can back and forth. It's mine, no it's mine! The video is so huge though, I don't know if I want to keep it up for very long. I think it's going to take at least 10 minutes to upload it at the rate it is going for the size. 13MB! The first time I tried Blogger stalled out at 2MB and said I wasn't connecting. Hmmm... well this time it uploaded all the way through to 13MB and then when it got done, it's not on my blog anywhere. I don't know what happened. Oh well, it was a very cute little video.


Dear honey takes mercy on Presh and Tiger and opens another can. Presh stretches up trying to get closer to the tuna.





Until next time.

1 comment:

CorwinFan15 said...

Presh' life is just difficult lately, isn't it?

She thinks those kittens are the worst thing that has happened to her since she was born.