Sunday, December 23, 2007

This Just Made My Day

I just found two websites that I am Bloglining to read on a regular basis. I found the first one yesterday and the second one was linked from the first one.

#1
The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks

#2
Apostrophe Abuse

The really fun thing about this is now when I see one of these little dandies, I know with whome I can share them!! LOL!

Here's one I captured the other day:
The cashier saw me take the picture with my husband's cell phone and asked about the picture I'd taken. I explained to him that I wanted to show my son because it says "dollards" instead of dollars. There are four of these in the U-Scan area and all of them say the same thing. He looked at it and said, "Why, it sure does!" I guess he never noticed it before.

Hilarious.

Until next time.

1 comment:

CorwinFan15 said...

Well, I was going to post a vitriolic rant about how there's an hour glass on the photo, but I've no right to rant, and especially not in a vitriolic fashion, seeing's how I left the bar from Windows Picture and Fax Viewer on a picture in my post here: Wednesday, August 1st: Heavy Rains: 'Tubba Blubba Storm'

So I'll just let you know there's an hour glass on the photo. Like a good son.